- On Monday, our 1215.today poet-in-residence Remi Graves wrote about ‘Word and Image: exploring the interplay of poetry and art‘, and covered such varied ground as Theresa May’s tweets, the art of Jean-Michel Basquiat and snapchat.
- On Tuesday, Remi looked at a new and striking artwork / poem by Jörg Piringer, and challenged her readers to “play with language and visuals”.
- On Wednesday, Remi turned to the Conservative Manifesto to make a retrospective / mirror poem, then considered the video work of Joy Miessi, which deals with police brutality.
- On Thursday, there was more visual art, as Remi discussed the tender, powerful and poignant billboard poems of Robert Montgomery.
- Finally, on Thursday Remi shared some of her own found visual poems, as well as discussing the work of Ben Peppiat.
Add your Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.