We’re looking for an administrator with responsibility for the development of systems supporting course programme delivery.
This a fixed-term, full-time post providing administrative support to the Poetry School’s core course programme, with additional responsibility for assessing and developing the systems supporting the delivery of the School’s programme, including its web-based databases.
In the 12 month term of the post, the post-holder will be expected to administrate the Poetry School’s course programme and undertake an assessment of current systems, recommend improvements and project manage their implementation
This post is suitable for an arts administration or business graduate, or similar, looking to gain experience in a growing arts organisation.
The Office Administrator will work from our office / teaching centre in Canada Water, London, SE16 2XU. The salary is £20,000 per annum.
- Provide administrative support to the core course programme, with some ad hoc support to the organisation as a whole, including processing incoming student bookings, calls, emails and enquiries
- Assess, maintain and develop course administration systems, including web-based databases, in conjunction with relevant members of the staff team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- General IT skills, including a good knowledge of Office Suite applications
- Project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the design and management of administrative systems, electronic and manual, including databases
- Experience working in an administrative role
- Experience working in a similar organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of current marketing and sales technologies and platforms
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or religion/belief.
To apply, please send a CV and short covering letter to [email protected] by midnight 27th June.
Add your Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.